Friday, February 9, 2018

The Season of Love!



The reason I associate this month with love is because of all the themes of love displayed around to prep for Valentine’s Day. Speaking of Valentine’s Day, do you have a valentine and what does it mean to you?  

Valentine should be a day set aside to show love and appreciation for those you love. The person you love doesn’t necessarily have to be a person of the opposite sex, that way we can all feel included. I say this because those who don’t have dates usually loath the day. There’s nothing to long for or expect from anyone but reminders everywhere that they are alone.

I’m not here to talk about love, or what category I fall under this year… I’m just here for some valentine themed art. Seeing that I joined the band wagon and chose to do a love theme for pretty much everything this month. I thought I should share some work of art with you. Maybe we should just make this valentine’s about our love and appreciation for art or the things we do.

For me, hearts are the best of shapes, if they count as a shape in the first place. I get excited designing around this time of the year because they are so easy to incorporate everywhere. I know, there’s not so much thought into it but the endeavors of love and relationships are what get me excited. I realize love triggers emotions whether it’s positively or negatively which is always worth a mention.
I’ve not really got myself to thinking how I am tackling the designs for this month in detail. So far I have been doing backgrounds and sharing them on dreamstime.  

Below are free background Valentine themes you can use for your devices:

Bleeding hearts, for those that love has treated them so unfairly and painfully.

Download without the logo 

Dark hearts, for those who are in the dark about love, they know nothing about love.

Download without the logo

Metallic hearts, for those rejected and have one sided love, where love is so cold.

Download without the logo

Have a happy February, and remember… it’s not just about love for a person but it’s about love in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment