Saturday, January 6, 2018

To the New Year and new resolutions!

A sample of a lettering font I created on illustrator 

I want to start this year right and that means posting at least one blog for every month.
If there is anything I have learned… Don’t share out your plans with anyone, let your actions speak for themselves. You don’t know whether people are genuinely happy for you. A few are, some are jealous and most don’t care. Plus there’s too much negative energy being passed around and I’m not here for it.


To staying positive.


I realize it so hard to stay positive when the world is judging. Especially when your friends are so much ahead of you and your life is at a standstill. The funny thing is, it’s usually you who feels that way about yourself when probably you’re doing things for yourself, they are just happening at a slower pace. Have you ever heard someone complaining so much about their life and you just want to shake them and point out how good they have it? Maybe you should try that on yourself. Try focusing on the things you have managed to achieve so far and write down the things you wish you did then check those boxes as you go. Trust me, as much as we hate planning and jolting things down. An organized mind leads to a productive mind. Note that your life is yours alone to live so stop comparing it to other peoples and start comparing it to you past present and future on the growth there is.

Read on how to Get Motivated!

I am learning to let go and let God.


At this point is critical that you understand that our timings for everything are different. That God’s time is always the best. It is important to know that if anything is meant for you it will be for you and that nobody or nothing else can change that. In the blog, 'My Appreciation and Gratitude' I talk about destiny and the choices of the paths we make. I realize that your paths is predetermined and it’s up to you to get yourselves there, because nobody else can do that for you.

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not. ~ Denis Waitley

Contentment


Is it good to be content? I keep seeking satisfaction and contentment but is that necessarily a good thing? I realize that if we get satisfied eventually does that mean we stop? I don’t think so. If anything I am learning gratitude. Saying it, feeling and believing it are different things. I think we should learn to be truly grateful for what we have in order for us to receive more. Aim low and that’s all you get. Don’t say the sky is the limit. Aim higher than the stars and you will be assured to achieve the inevitable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment