Monday, September 19, 2011

Just because you see me smile, doesn't really mean I'm smiling.

Today I was just on a downward spiral. Let me not say today, its been a while now. Everything I touch or put my thought into doesn't work out. Its been going on for a while that I've become so pessimistic in everything that I do. I don't mean to be like that... it just so happens that everything lately has not been working out. The one thing that kept me going, today I just got an email that it didn't go through and I felt so crushed. I don't think I have enough tears to cry out my emotions. Even though I chose to cry, and keep crying myself to sleep. I'd still wake up tomorrow and it would be the same thing over... its so annoying! Even though my world stopped turning, or ended, doesn't mean that everyone's else did.
    Sometimes I want to give up because its the only thing left for me to do. The easier thing to do. Usually I wouldn't blog this kind of stuff, I'd write it down in my diary like I always do and that would be it. Honestly, I don't care any more. That's just how I feel. Its been rough lately. Its going to take a while for me to get back on my feet again. My advice from my experiences would be, "don't put all your eggs in one basket." Sigh! and also, don't count your chicks before they hatch. Urgghhhh! back to the drawing board again.

Here's a song to cheer me up:

2 comments:

  1. We all go through that Spinkly, you'd be surprised at some of the stories of my own if I told you. Its very cliche yes but- DON'T GIVE UP. Just try something small each day to grow closer to realising your dreams and keep on trusting in God and the Universe especially at the hardest times. Keep expressing yourself and remember its not always as bad as it seems in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Freddy! Sometimes when I'm at my worst (or so it seems at the time), that it feels like my world is ending or that it should. We just need reassurance I guess, everyone does.

    ReplyDelete