Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cover Art

I've been working on some spinkly cover texts that I thought I'd share with you before the year is over cause I thought they belonged in the open. I have some of them saved as my screen saver templates but I'll show the cover version of them on here. I left out a couple, so yes, there's a lot more.. although some I'm not too sure about. So this is where you're help comes in. Tell me whether its a toss or a keeper.

Wish the blog was more interactive so that you could help me out a little bit but one of my friends said they have a problem commenting, so guess that's a bummer. For those who can get to comment, please do and let me know what you think. If you want me to create one for you let me know and I can do it for you. I won't charge too high, so don't worry about the price. 

Betther yet the first person to hit me up get's a customed cover made for their facebook/twitter/header.. I don't know, wherever you want to use it. If not that I could make you a customed screen saver.

Ok, let me just jump right into it, here are 10 samples: 

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

There are the ten covers. Please comment bellow and tell me your favourite :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment