Monday, July 25, 2011

My nail art designs

                                                       Me trying to model my nails art

I love arty things, because I'm a very artistic person. I have a couple of hobbies that entail some art work, and here is some of my nail designs that I thought I'd share with you... don't really do it professionally. I started out by painting my nails and later on couldn't go back to plain solid colours. So I try to be creative and play around with nail-polish. Here's a couple of the ones I've done so far:
1.


2.

3.

4.


5.
6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

Normally I do them on my own nails. Never really tried on someone's else. The right side is pretty hard to do. Hope you like! Tell me which one's your favourite...

My sister also does nail are and she's actually the one I have to thank for this. So thanks Beryl!

Below is also a video with some of our designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment